Personal data processing policy
The collection and processing of “Personal Data” (as defined by the texts referred to below) carried out from the site https://www.online-event.io or within the framework of our commercial relations, are made in application of the general regulation on data protection (RGPD) and of the French law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties.
In the sense of these texts, the “data controller” of the Personal Data of the users of the website https://www.online-event.io is: ONLINE EVENT (see legal notice).
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data by ONLINE EVENT, you can write to us :
- By e-mail to the following address:
- by signed mail to the following address:
SAS ONLINE EVENT
42 Rue de la Libération, 91680 Bruyères-le-Châtel
You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
Collected personal data
The ones you communicate to Online Event
Online Event collects Personal Data from Internet users who wish to :
- learn more about our activities (via the contact form),
- receive our news (newsletter),
- apply for jobs posted on the Site.
This involves the processing of Personal Information as set forth in the table below.
Online Event also collects Personal Information in the course of its business and outside the Website:
- from its customer contacts,
- from partners, suppliers and other business contacts,
- from contacts it identifies for possible collaboration (prospects, partners, suppliers, others…)
Those collected automatically on the Site
Some personal data is collected automatically, such as
- The IP address of your computer;
- Information about your computer, your connection method, such as your web browser type and version, your operating system, your mobile or tablet OS, as well as your unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- The URL of your connections, including the date and time, and the content you access on the Product or Service ;
We may use and disclose this data to customize the content you receive via our newsletter and to contact you in the event you download any of our materials via one of our forms. Please note that we may also use automatically collected data in aggregate form for various purposes, provided that such data does not personally identify you: such aggregate data will not be considered personal data.
Use of Personal Data
- a) Purposes of the collection and processing of your Personal Data
Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed for the purposes set out in the table below.
Any use of Personal Data for a purpose other than those set out in the summary and as the case may be: on the basis of your consent, in performance of a contract, in fulfilment of legal obligations in the context of our legitimate interest, will require your prior express consent.
- b) How long we keep your Personal Data
Online Event retains Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) set out in the table below. Where your data is collected on the basis of your consent, we use it until you withdraw your consent. Once you withdraw your consent, your data is kept for the minimum period necessary to complete the technical measures required for deletion.
At the end of these respective periods your Personal Data is deactivated from our active databases.
Access to personal data
The following may have access to the Personal Data collected, within the limits of their respective responsibilities
- the persons in charge of the marketing and sales department, the administrative departments, the IT departments and their line managers
- subcontractors, within the framework of a subcontract, including obligations of confidentiality and security.
Sharing of personal data and international transfers
Online Event is a technical service provider whose business processes, administrative structures and technical systems cross national and European borders. The Personal Information collected may therefore be accessed and used outside the European Union by Online Event in accordance with Online Event’s privacy and security policies.
The Personal Information collected and used by Online Event will not be transferred or sold to third parties outside the group without your prior express consent.
Communication for legal and judicial reasons
Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party if Online Event is required to do so by law, regulation, or court order, or if such disclosure is necessary for the purposes of an investigation, injunction or legal proceeding, whether at home or abroad.
Personal Data may be disclosed to third party companies, consultants or individuals in order to protect Online Event’s rights, property or safety.
Personal Data Security
Security measures are implemented to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, damage or destruction. In the event that a security breach is detected, appropriate action will be taken.
Personal Data is stored on servers located in the European Union.
The persons concerned by the Personal Data collected have the following rights:
- a right of access (to know what data Online Event has)
- a right of rectification (to update or correct their data)
- a right to delete Personal Data,
- a right to object to the collection and processing of all or part of your Personal Information.
These rights give you the possibility to modify your notification preferences at any time, by accepting or refusing that your Personal Data be used for commercial prospecting.
To learn more about the scope of your rights, we advise you to consult the CNIL website.
Summary of the processing of personal data collected on the Site
|Collection cases||Collected data||Goals|
|1||Contact us (via the contact form)||last name, first name, e-mail addresses||To provide and manage our services; Business development|
|2||receive our news (newsletter)||e-mail addresses||To provide and manage our services; Business development|
|3||apply for jobs posted on the Site or submit a spontaneous application||last name, first name, phone number, e-mail and postal addresses, CV, cover letter||Manage the processing of your applications|
Evolutions and updates